- in one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.
- that man was made in the image and likeness of God. After man’s fall into sin, he became spiritually depraved and alienated from his Creator. Therefore, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- that Jesus Christ is God’s gift of salvation for all men. He came into this world born of a virgin, lived a sin-free life, and offered up Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all mankind restoring fellowship with God and man.
- that one must accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord to be born again. Because of the shed blood of Jesus, man has been justified or declared righteous. Through man’s surrender to the lordship of Christ, he engages in the life-long process of sanctification and will one day receive a glorified body in perfect union with God.
- in water baptism as an outer sign of an inner conversion. Water baptism does not guarantee salvation, only faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. However, water baptism is a New Testament custom we do practice as a testimony to the transforming power of Jesus Christ.
- that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is an endowment of power following conversion, given by God to anoint the believer for sanctification and to be an effective witness. The in-filling of the Holy Spirit is necessary for every believer to live a victorious life in Christ.
- that total-life prosperity is a covenant right provided to every believer through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ. Total-life prosperity is prosperity to the whole man—spirit, soul, body, relationships, and finances. It is the will of God that we prosper and experience wholeness in every area of our lives.
in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ and His rule upon the earth. Those that have received Christ as Savior and Lord shall rise to eternal life, but those that reject Him shall receive eternal damnation.